MENU

Slide

Sponsored Adv: ASIENCE Leave-On Treatment Range for Luscious, Smooth & Manageable Hair!

Monday, May 13, 2013

black


 ★
hair


I think i've spent ridiculous amount of time sitting in a salon trying to feed my hair lots and alots of chemicals, but i loooooove having loud colors, from when i had short hair my most frequent hair color would be purple or bright red which requires me to bleach from roots to end! Then over the last 2 years when I started growing out my hair, i've done milky brown, ash brown, blue/turqoise ombre, pinkbrown/pink ombre and right now it's just faded to pinkish brown ombre!

On usual lazy days i would have my hair styled straight and perhaps with the ends curled or blow in, but i love curling my hair too! It's so harmful to our hair when we blow or curl regularly imagine curling your hair at 200degrees over and over everyday, no matter how good your hair is it's bound to have split ends and get all frizzy and tangled up!


So to me, to thank my huge mane of hair for making me look nicer [instead of falling of and become bald duh!] other than the occasion salon hair treatments i do after dying my hair, I do hair mask pretty often and make sure i use good home hair care too ot maintain my hair!


2

I'm sure everyone has used Asience at some point of their lives because ever since Asience was launched in my secondary school days i have been a huge fan of their products! There are a couple of ranges of Asience products for every hair type and all of them smells AMAZING!

★★★

As i was saying previously, we do all sorts of heat treatment, from blow drying, heat curling, straightening all these are extremely damaging to our hair. And we wonder why we don't have baby smooth hair.

But with Asience latest Leave-On Treatment range, you can make sure your hair gets all the nutrience and stay soft, smooth and management all day no matter how damage your hair is!

In this range there is the:-

ASIENCE Leave-On Treatment Water: 
For Tangled and Untamed Hair

ASIENCE Leave-On Treatment Milk: 
For Dry and Frizzy Hair

ASIENCE Leave-On Treatment Oil: 
For Severely Dry and Damaged Hair


This range contains ASIENCE Exclusive Beauty Essence such as ✿ Lotus Flower, Camillia Oil, Pearl and Shell Ginger Leaf ✿ which all together provides intensive repair and moisturize hair from within! 

There's also a new Moisture-Lock ingredient which locks in all the above nutrience and gives you soft, bouncy and manageable hair!
ascience

Right now my pinkbrown base + pink ombre has faded to pinkish brown ombre!
Actually i personally use all 3 products together hehe, very kiasu i know. 

Right after i shower and towel dry my hair, i would spray on all over my hair with the ASIENCE Treatment
Water and use a wide tooth comb to comb thru my hair. 

[love it that there's a lock hook for this treatment spray so i can bring along when i travel etc!] 

Because my ombre hair was bleached to platinum blonde to achieve the pretty turquoise / pink color previously, it resulted in really dry and frizzy ends so i feel that with the treatment spray it helps me comb thru my freshly washed wet hair with ease and it wouldn't tug on the comb as usual when i dont use the spray so it's now a must-have and sitting beside my wide tooth comb in my shower to be used everyday!



TheLuckiestChick's Hair Care Tip ♪ ♫
I don't blow dry right after washing because it's not recommended to blow dry hair that is too wet as that exposes your hair to longer blowdrying time, so let it air dry for about 20-30 mins or so if possible before you blow dry your hair! 



So meanwhile i'd apply the Leave-On Treatment Milk to hydrate my hair and really lock in the nutrience! Did i mention that this range of Leave-On treatment products smells HEAVENLY?

So easily addicted that i wanna use more of the product hehe, and right before i blow dry my hair i would apply the Leave-On Treatment Oil to protect my hair from the heat!

1

The ASIENCE Leave-On treatment range retails at $14.90 and you can find them at all Watsons and hypermarts! 


♡♡♡ Want to try out this awesome range of products? ♡♡♡

To thank you for being TheLuckiestChick reader I'm having a giveaway contest on Instagram and i'm giving away 3 sets of ASIENCE Goodie Bag which is worth $50!!

Head over to my Instagram, Follow me and join the contest to win one of these babies! (:
http://instagram.com/p/ZFs7AQyfhQ/

ascience


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.


No comments: